05 April 2013

skechers gobionic - road review

after logging a couple of shorter road runs in the skechers gobionic, i thought that i would let you know what my impressions are of these shoes:


you can also read my 'unboxing' review of them in an earlier post.

gotta say that i love my gobionics at this point, and unless some other pair of shoes surprises me these will be my go-to race day kicks for the mississauga marathon.

cry havoc, and let loose the (hot pink) gobionics of war!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Excellent review Patrick. I was thinking about getting a pair of these for a while now. I checked them out at the Eaton Centre today and noticed a water-resistant version. I'm thinking of getting those in the future.

    I hope the shoes work well for you in your race. best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks stan! much appreciated sir ... the staff at the Eaton Centre are top notch too.

    ReplyDelete